Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Week 15

In the past week, my team and I prepared for our last presentation of the semester where various people attended our presentations throughout the day. My family came out to support me during my team's presentation and I felt pretty good about the presentation that I executed. The night before the presentation, I rehearsed my lines well and made sure that I covered each point of the presentation well.

Besides the presentation, my team and I also needed to prepare our final report for our project where our documentation must be fully detailed so that other teams that continue this project can pick up where our team left off and continue without trying to determine what needs to be done. I am in the process of writing up some sections that were assigned to me by Chris and also proofreading the code so that it is readable and "clean" for future teams to look at. I am aiming to apply common programming practices to our code as well as fully commenting our code with detail so that it is clear what each function or each section of the code does with respect to the full length of the code.

There is not much time to test anything else for our project and our full attention has been focused on writing up the report. Maker Faire is coming up this week and our project is ready to be showcased in San Mateo. I am hoping that the podcars run smoothly on the track with less problems than what we had experienced at Paseo in April. We are on the last stretch of this project and we must aim to leave a well documented report as well as an improved controls system compared to the last team that worked on this aspect of the Superway project.

No comments:

Post a Comment